Ages: 4 and up
Whether you're looking to learn about the local wildlife or just act like it, ArborTrek Canopy Adventures located at Smuggler's Notch has an aerial adventure for you.
ZIP LINE CANOPY TOUR
Join them in the trees for 2.5 to 3 hours for year-round, gravity-fed, zip-riding, heart-pounding, bridge-crossing, breath-taking, tree-climbing, eco-friendly, unforgettable, family fun on Vermont's First World-Class Zip Line Canopy Tour n...more»
Ages: 1 - 14+
Sugarbush believes that everyone should be free to act like a kid. Especially kids!! That is why they have the most exciting summer fun and adventures.
- Golf - 18 hole, par-71 golf course.
- Tennis - New England Tennis Holidays offers extensive year-round tennis camps.
- Scenic Lift Rides - Take a ride on the Super Bravo Express Quad to the top of Gadd Peak.
- Mountain Biking - Lift-served and cross-country mountain biking.
- Disc Golf - Two 18-h...
Ages: 1 - 14+
While Stowe is know for its Winter Sports, there is tons to do here in the summertime! Most of these activities are seasonl Please check the opening/closing dates here.
Zip Tour Adventure
This includes a series of ziplines ranging in length from 150 feet long and 10 feet off the ground (Demo Trainer) to the Nosedive Zip at 4,462 feet long and 130 feet up! The launching point for Stowe’s ZipTour Adventure is atop the high-speed summit G...more»
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing