Ages: 0 and up
TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL THEY SECURE A NEW LOCATION - See their website for updates.
Northern Lights Rock and Ice have year round fun that the whole family can enjoy and are special needs friendly. They are located adjacent to The Essex Resort & Spa. Advance reservations are required and based on availability.
See a video of kids enjoying the facility here.
Year Round Family Adventure Fun includes:
- Unique Outdoor Rock and Ice Climbing S...
Ages: 4 and up
Whether you're looking to learn about the local wildlife or just act like it, ArborTrek Canopy Adventures located at Smuggler's Notch has an aerial adventure for you.
ZIP LINE CANOPY TOUR
Join them in the trees for 2.5 to 3 hours for year-round, gravity-fed, zip-riding, heart-pounding, bridge-crossing, breath-taking, tree-climbing, eco-friendly, unforgettable, family fun on Vermont's First World-Class Zip Line Canopy Tour n...more»
Ages: 1 - 14+
Sugarbush believes that everyone should be free to act like a kid. Especially kids!! That is why they have the most exciting summer fun and adventures.
- Golf - 18 hole, par-71 golf course.
- Tennis - New England Tennis Holidays offers extensive year-round tennis camps.
- Scenic Lift Rides - Take a ride on the Super Bravo Express Quad to the top of Gadd Peak.
- Mountain Biking - Lift-served and cross-country mountain biking.
- Disc Golf - Two 18-h...
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing