Ages: 13 - 14+
Rock Point School summer session offers a chance for a fun, healthy summer and an interdisciplinary approach to learning, both in and out of the classroom. We invite students to explore the world around them with a naturalist’s lens.
The summer consists of outdoor adventures as well as classroom work that is inspired by nature, including reading, writing, research projects, and making art. And, just as in our regular-year program, th...more»
Ages: 12 - 14+
- Grades 7-12 - Coed
- Average class size of 12 students
- Students come from across Chittenden, Franklin, Addison, Lamoille and Washington Counties and Plattsburgh, New York
- Daily Schedule:
- Classes are from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with a break at 11:45 a.m. for lunch.
- Classes are one hour long.
- The entire community meets each day at 9:30 a.m. for “morning meeting” for announcements.
- The building is open at 7:30 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing