Ages: 9 and up
Located on the shores of Mallets Bay, the ISSC is a family-friendly place to learn and enjoy sailing. Some of ISSC's attributes include:
- Personalized attention...less students per boat.
- On-board instruction...less classroom time.
- Convenient sailing locations...no wasted access time.
- Pleasant, dedicated, professional instructors.
- Free Week of sailing with every course.
There is a five-day or two-day program for ch...
Ages: 8 and up
US Sailing Certified Instruction for kids, adults, and families. Instruction program will adapt to your level of ability and help achieve your goals in a safe, fun environment. Sailing is a great sport for all ages, and we make learning fun!
Here's what's included:
- Four 3-hour sessions (mornings or afternoons)
- Private or group instruction
- Learn aboard a 26' J/80 high-performance keelboat
- Innovative teach...
Ages: 6 and up
The sailing center provides educational and recreational sailing and kayaking programs on Lake Champlain for people of all ages, abilities and means. They offer:
- youth camps (children as young as 6)
- afterschool programs (ages 6-9)
- clinics (ages 15 and up)
- junior instructor program (ages 15-18)
- racing opportunities
- a high school sailing team
- private and competitive lessons
- "learn to sail as a family" lessons
- sailboat and kayak rentals
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing