Child Care Resource
Ages: 0 - 12
Looking for Child Care, After School Care, or School Vacation Camp?
Finding child care that best fits your family's needs can be challenging! Paying for child care can be difficult too. They'll be your guide as you explore your options.
- Is your child age 5 or under? They can help you find the right child care center, family child care home, or preschool program.
- Is your child in school? Call them for complete information on camps and after-school care and enrichment programs.
- If you need someone who can come to your home or rely on care given by a family member or neighbor? They can provide advice and support to make any of these arrangements work well for your personal needs.
They will work with you until you find the program that's right!
If you need help paying for child care, they will connect you with one of their Child Care Financial Assistance Specialists so that you can see if you qualify.
They have information about other financial benefits and services that may be of help to your family.
Start your search by giving them a call at 863-3367 x14 or 1-800-339-3367. You can email them too.
Looking for a preschool for your 3, 4, or 5 year old?
They can help you find:
- Full-day and part-day programs
- Program offering preschool 2-5 days per week.
- Public school and private programs
- Programs that best match your child’s learning style.
Did you know that you may be eligible for a tuition reduction if you enroll your child in a private program that has a partnership agreement with a school district? Visit their website to find out more.
Reviewed on 08/22/2013
When I was younger and a single Mom Child Care Resource center really helpped me out a lot. Help me find a daycare and get help. Give them a call, they are very friendly and helpful.
Reviewed on 08/15/2011
I love Child Care Resource! The staff are very helpful, caring and imformative. They provide fantastic classes for childcare professionals as well as great information for parents. Highly reccomended for those families who need advice or help in Chittenden county.