Splash Park at the Upper Valley Aquatic Center
Ages: 1 and up
Cost: Daily Rate: Adult $15 | 2nd Adult $11 | Youth $7 | Adult w/1 child $22 | 2 Adults w/ 1 child $33 | Senior $9
Located inside the Upper Valley Aquatic Center is The Splash Park. It includes a current channel that resembles a small circular river that carries you past small waterfalls and other water elements. There is a zero-entry pool area provides easy access to the water and a safe and fun place for your younger swimmer to play. For those craving a little adventure, climb 20 feet up to the top of our enclosed, circular slide. It will take you on a 110 foot cork screw ride out of the building before sending you sliding back across the floor inside.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:30 a.m.- 8:00p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Directions to the Aquatic Center
- Travel on 89 South until you see signs for 91 North to White River Junction.
- Take the exit for 91 North.
- Merge onto 91 North, stay in the right lane and immediately take the first exit, which is Exit 11 — Route 5 / White River Junction.
- At the bottom of the ramp make a left onto Route 5 — South.
- Travel .6 miles on Route 5 - South.
- After passing under the highway overpass, make your first left on Arboretum Lane.
- The UVAC is straight ahead.
Reviewed on 02/27/2013
We have been to the splash park two times and had a great experience both times. The water and changing rooms are clean. There are tables in the main entryway so if you pack a lunch you can eat there; there is also a snack bar. I recommend bringing extra towels so that if you get wrapped up for lunch you have dry ones for later. I found myself wishing the water or air was just a tiny bit warmer, but I run cold. There are several lifeguards...more
Reviewed on 09/13/2012
My family loves to visit the Splash Park. With multiple waterslides and a lazy river there is something for everyone. It feels like you're spending the afternoon in the tropics.
Reviewed on 05/13/2011
I took my 5 year old daughter in April. We spent the day in the area, first visiting the Montshire Museum then visiting the Aquatic Center. We were in the water for 2 hours straight! The pool area was clean and spacious. The locker rooms were also clean and spacious. I was told the water temperature was 88 degrees. It was very comfortable! The facility was easy to find off the Interstate. We will certainly visit again.