The Field House
Ages: 4 - 14+
Cost: Check web site for individual program pricing
Parking: Yes - Parking Lot
Features: Snack Stand, Restrooms
The Field House at the Shelburne Athletic Club is a multi-sport indoor and outdoor athletic campus.
- two 36 x 74 yard european style (non-boarded) omnigrass fields
- team locker rooms
- elevated spectator viewing area
- three full sized natural grass fields
- field hockey
- ultimate frisbee
- winter golf range
Summer camps for ages 6-18.
- General Sports - 6-12 yrs old
- Soccer - Youth and High School
- Field Hockey - Middle and High School
- Lacrosse - 3rd grade - High School
- Ultimate Frisbee
- High School Sports Conditioning Program
Families can also host a birthday party at the Field House.
Reviewed on 04/30/2008
Great place to bring kids, especially if you come at a time when the fields are open. Tons of room to run around, the surface is soft and forgiving, better than grass in many ways.
We haven't spent much time participating in organized activities here, but we live close enough that we consider this almost like our own personal indoor play area.
We've played frisbee, sharks and minnows, soccer, baseball, tag, hide...more