Music in the Park
Ages: 0 and up
Parking: Yes - There is a parking lot.
Features: Handicap Accessible, Picnic Area, Playground, Restrooms
Mark your calendars for these wonderful, live performances! Meet your friends, celebrate summer, and enjoy some great tunes. Bring a picnic, your kids, a lawn chair, and have some fun in beautiful Bombardier Park West.
- Tue, June 26 – Shake the Band featuring melody, groove, harmony, rhythm and blues
- Wed, July 11 – Carol Ann Jones & Friends featuring country, country rock and folk rock
- Tue, July 24 – Milton Community Band “Pops in the Park” plus ice cream social fundraiser by the Friends of the Library
- Tue, July 31 - The Hitmen featuring danceable rock favorites from the sixties through today
- Tue, Aug. 14 – Milton Community Band - End of Summer Concert featuring Salute to the Stars & Stripes and the artistry of special effects pyrotechnics!